Hungary’s largest industrial presentation was attended by all leading branches involved in the expansion of industrial digitalization, also known as Industry 4.0. Machine tool industry and other machine industry operators, robot manufacturers, electronics companies, logistics representatives and automation representatives all attended the event at the HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center in great numbers.
Compared to the Y2015 event, several themes have been enhanced in terms of exhibitor number and area by 2017, thus offering a wider range of choice for the interested professionals:
NUMBERS OF A SUCCESSFUL ASSORTMENT OF EXHIBITIONS:
The 2017 event was the largest industrial event organized in Hungary in recent years, both in terms of exhibitor and visitor numbers:
- ROBOTICS (127 % area growth)
- MACHINE TOOL PRODUCTION (40 % growth in exhibitor number and area)
- INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS (100 % area growth)
- SOFTWARE (90 % area growth)
The joint exhibition will be held in HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center on 14-17 May, 2019.
The top gathering of the machine industry will open its doors again in 2019, with the purpose of convening and presenting practically all branches of industry in order to allow exhibitors and visitors to give and receive first-hand information on professional trends and for participants to utilize the synergies between the various industries.
MACH-TECH and INDUSTRY DAYS are the most comprehensive exhibitions of industrial specialists, offering a chance to showcase nearly all industrial segments at the same place and the same time, from machine production through welding technology, automation and environment protection to electronic security technology.
STILL A HIGHLIGHTED THEME - INDUSTRY 4.0
The special event offers complex solutions for small, medium and large enterprises with INDUSTRY 4.0 again featured as a highlighted topic in 2019.
Exhibitors will pay special attention to presenting the opportunities offered by INDUSTRY 4.0, particularly the direction of developments in the field of automation and industrial electronics, intelligent machines communicating with one another (M2M), self-adjusting manufacturing procedures and highly effective mass production.
- Industry 4.0 Conference
- B2B Supplier Forum
- Forklift competition
- Quality exhibitor lectures, workshops
- Conferences and advance training sessions hosted by professional partners
- Atomenergy in focus: Paks II. Demonstration and dedicated pavilion for the companies working in atomenergy sector
STILL A HIGHLIGHTED THEME - INDUSTRY 4.0
The special event offers complex solutions for small, medium and large enterprises with INDUSTRY 4.0 again featured as a highlighted topic in 2019. Exhibitors will pay special attention to presenting the opportunities offered by INDUSTRY 4.0, particularly the direction of developments in the field of automation and industrial electronics, intelligent machines communicating with one another (M2M), self-adjusting manufacturing procedures and highly effective mass production.
SHARE YOUR GREEN SOLUTIONS!
Nowadays, environmentally conscious market behaviour is a request for all producer and manufacturer companies, especially for machinemanufacturers. According to this responsibility, among every industrial market player’s aims there are costsaving and energy-efficient operation, sustainable production, manufacturing beside lower consumption and less pollutant emission. If your company meets these expectations and operates according to high standards, share your energy-efficient solutions with professional visitors.
- Budapest and Pest County Chamber of Engineers (BPMK)
- Scientific Society for Mechanical Engineering (GTE)
- Ministry for Innovation and Technology
- Industry 4.0 National Technological Platform
- Public Benefit Non-Profit Ltd. for the Development of Industry (IFKA)
- Hungarian Association of Welding Technology and Material Testing (MHtE)
- Association of Hungarian Automotive Component Manufacturers (MAJOSZ)
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences - Computer and Automation Research Institute (MTA-SZTAKI)
- German-Hungarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
WIDENED PRODUCT GROUPS ACCORDING TO EXHIBITORS’ EXPECTATIONS:
MACH-TECH Nemzetközi gépgyártástechnológiai és hegesztéstechnikai szakkiállítás
- Machine tools and construction elements
- Connection technology devices and tools
- Industrial robots, production lines
- Heat treatment devices and coating machines
- Surface treatment and protection
- Corrosion-resistant structural materials
- WELD-TECH - welding technology, cutting and chopping
- Industrial material examination
- Tool and device manufacturing
- Machine maintenance, lubricants
- Quality insurance, measurement technology
- Software in the machine industry
- Metal waste treatment, industrial cleaning technology
- SUBCON - supplier industry, metal processing
International industrial exhibition
- INDUSTRIAUTOMATION - manufacturing and process automation, industrial electronics, electrotechnology
- FLUIDTECH - pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, compressors, sealing technology
- CHEMTECH - chemical, plastic, rubber industry
- 3D printing
- LOGEXPO - industrial logistics, handling, warehousing, delivery, forwarding
- ENERGEXPO - Energetics, energy management
- SECUTECH-VÉDTECH - labour safety, fire safety, security technology
- Industrial environmental protection